Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Fotos y Videos
Puzzles and Vocab Games
Traditions and Misconceptions
Add "All Pages"
How to Make Easy Paper Flowers (adapted from AZCentral.com)
What you'll need:
4 pieces of tissue paper (Tissues also work)
1 pipe cleaner
1. Take your four sheets of the tissue paper and layer them (if you want multicolored flowers, use different colors).
2. Keeping the sheets layered, take one set of squares and fold it like an accordion so it looks like a thin rectangle.
3. Take the end of a pipe cleaner and twist it around the middle section of the accordian.
4. With the stem pointing straight down, gently pull up one layer of tissue into the center.
5. Pull up the remaining layers, one by one. Repeat for the other side of the flower.
6. Once all the layers are pulled up, fluff them in place to look natural.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"